December 8, 2007

Week 11

Well, I am 11 weeks pregnant today, and unfortunately I am still having terrible morning sickness. I thought it had subsidded a little bit since I wasn't throwing up so much...but the last couple of days have thrown me for a loop! Soooo sick, couldn't stop throwing up, I know gross...I wish I could help it! I can probably count the number of times I have been sick in my whole life on one hand, so this is just unnatural for me. I don't understand. I've taken care of my body, I work out and I eat fairly well...so why am I having to go through this when some women feel great during pregnancy? I pray everday to just feel "normal" again. Sorry I haven't updated this very often, but I'm not usually such a negative person, and if I posted much more, this is about all you would get! My next appointment is December 17th, and we get to hear the heatbeat...so that's cool.

1 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

I got jealous of people who never had any sickness, too! I think some people are just really sensitive to the increased amounts of hormones and others, it hardly phases them! You're almost to the end of this phase and you'll forget all about it and you can start to actually enjoy this pregnancy! Yeah, I said, enjoy!!!