January 10, 2008

Week 15!

This has been a very roller-coaster week, but over-all things are looking better! I began the week throwing up uncontrollably, like always and my eyes have started swelling up and are red. I racked my brain trying to figure this out and I realized that I only get sick when I am at home. We have been staying with Brian's folks while we are building our house, and between all of us there are 10 cats....yes 10! Not only that, we have had 3 litters of kittens come and go, and the male/female combination has been TERRIBLE. The males are spraying everywhere, and the smell makes me sick...LITERALLY. So sick I couldn't take it anymore, so I moved in with my mom temporarily to see if that is what is causing me to be so sick for this long.

GOOD NEWS! I have been staying with my mom for 6 days now...and I haven't thrown up one time...not even a gag...not ONE! I kept telling Brian I thought the cats were making me sick, but now I am sure of it. Brian is doing everything in his power to "fix" the problem....cats neutered/spayed, new carpet, etc...it is a work in progress and hopefully it will fix the problem, otherwise I am not sure what we are going to do.

MORE GOOD NEWS: About two days ago I started feeling these little bubbles/pokes low in my abdomen. In the back of my head I thought there is no WAY it is the baby, it is sooo early! But I couldn't figure out what else it would be. I got my weekly email from baby-gaga and it said that some women feel their baby move during this week, and most feel it by week 17! I felt it all day yesterday, usually after I move or laugh or something. HOW EXCITING!

2 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

Wow...10 cats?!? That's CRAZY! I'm glad you figured out what was making you so sick! I'm sure your mom has been enjoying you being there. I can't believe you're feeling the baby move already! That's awesome! Soon, you'll be hoping the baby would be still so you can sleep! ;)

Christy said...

I just went thru the whole pregnancy thing . I have been studing and searching every aspect of parenthood ... I find great sites all the time for helpfull info ... you are welcome to come see my blog page there are links to several sites that every parent needs ... I update every day ... besides it would be nice to just share with some one ... and you may have great tips to put an there too .. I would really love it if you could share some of your experiances with me on the page .