January 22, 2008

Baby-Bump!

So...I swear I grew a belly over-night! Seriously, I went to bed and woke up...and there it was...my baby-bump! I really kept thinking that I should get a second opinion or something, but now I know I am pregnant for sure! I put on my clothes to go to work, and my pants wouldn't button...so I looped a couple of rubber bands around the buttons (new trick), and wore a long sweater to cover up the gap, LOL!

Brian took me shopping for maternity clothes last night, because I had court today and NOTHING in my closet fit! It was a bit discouraging (although inevitable). I have never put something on from my closet that didn't fit me anymore....weird. As much as I HATE shopping, I actually LOVED it! I wanted everything in the store. I was in one store for 2 hours and bought a TON of stuff! Brian was a trooper I must add...he kept the grumbles to a minimum and didn't complain at all when the lady rang up our bill!

Other than that, there isn't much news...I will leave out the throwing-up part this time, since it OBVIOUSLY isn't over with :( I did give myself two black eyes (I guess from busted blood vessels?) I looked at myself in the mirror and thought I forgot to take my makeup off the night before....nope...I went to the store with Brian that night, and boy did he get some crazy looks. He made me put my sunglasses on! ha ha ha...

GENDER ULTRASOUND coming on Valentines DAY....can't wait! :)

1 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

Awwww...you need to post pics! I did the whole rubberband pants trick alot even though I had maternity clothes...just for something different to wear!

I can't believe you are already far enough along that you will be finding out what you're having soon! I can't wait!