February 1, 2008

Good Grief!

So, I was eating lunch the other day and I bit into something really hard! I spit out my food, and then I realized that half of my molar was missing...it was my tooth! On top of that I had a blister on my gums near that same tooth. I called the dentist and they got me in later that day. I have an abcessed tooth and it is seeping into my gums. I've already had a root canal on that tooth, so I was suprised that it could be abcessed again. I was informed that there is nothing they can do for me because I am pregnant! So I obviously have to live with half a crown for another 4-5 months. They gave me some antibiotics, but the abcess isn't clearing up yet! ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG.... if it's not one thing, its another!

Good news is I am feeling a lot better these days...still nausious but that beats sleeping near the toilet!

1 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

That stinks! Sorry to hear that...but I'm glad you're not sleeping by the toliet anymore ;) Just thinking about that alone makes me a little nauseous!