June 6, 2008

Getting Close!

We had our weekly appointment on Monday 06-02-08, and things are GREAT! Landon FINALLY turned head-down and I am 1 cm dilated! Dr. Atkins says he's a good size, but not too big and there seems to be plenty of fluid, so we are just going to let nature take its course. They told us to have our bags packed and ready, and well...today is Friday, and I just can't seem to get the energy to do it! EXHAUSTED! Lack of sleep would be a contributing factor, but my whole body is swollen (especially my ankles)! I take my socks off when I get home from work, and the sock line is still very prominent when I wake up the next morning. I gave Brian the soft bed after his shoulder surgery, but now that he is doing better I may have to take the soft bed back. We don't fit in the same bed anymore...lol..so we pulled two queen beds together.

OH...and we FINALLY found a house!!! We will be closing on September 12th and moving in the next day. Landon will be 2 1/2 months old and I should still be off of work (I hope).

3 comments:

MapmakerJenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MapmakerJenny said...

Sounds like we're about to have a baby!!! wooohoo

I love the new house! I saw all the detailed photos on your myspace and am so happy for you!

See you soon!

The LaBouffs said...

Holy moly! Look at that house! That is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait for Landon to be here (I'm sure you can't either)! I'm glad things are progressing and that things are getting better!