March 4, 2008

Nursery Theme

Yay! I finally finished my registry; we ordered the crib and furniture, and decided on a theme for the nursery...I am so excited because there isn't much "baby" stuff that I like. This was a HUGE feat for me because of how sick I have been (and unfortunately still am.) We had to divide it up into about 6 weekends because I can only stay on my feet for so long before getting ill. Brian was a huge help in picking everything out and once again we agreed on EVERYTHING! :) We found a few accessories in random stores that I LOVE LOVE LOVE, and all of it will be used for a long time! We can't set anything up for 8 weeks when the furniture comes in, but here are some photos to give you a little sneek peek!









3 comments:

MapmakerJenny said...

OMG I love it!! You can sure tell there will be a new boy in the house. lol

Brian, Dani, Landon, & Kayden said...

Ha ha...yes, very "boyish!"

The LaBouffs said...

Yay! I LOVE it! I agree with you...there are few baby things I actually like,too. I like the fact that it can grow with him! Can't wait to see it all put together in HIS room!