November 5, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 2 year wedding anniversary! It would be much happier if I felt good, but I just don't. I have been so nauseous I can hardly function. I have been fighting it for about a week, thinking I would be one of those women who never gets morning sickness...but apparently I am not so lucky! :(

My ObGyn can't see me until Wednesday, so I checked into a Care Now clinic yesterday (what a joke), and after throwing a fit in the office the finally agreed to give me something. The medication doesn't work a full 8 hours, but it is good enough to get me 'til Wednesday I guess.

I was trying to wait as long as possible to tell my Sgt. because I was afraid to be put on the dreaded "light duty," but I couldn't help it, I was pretty much worthless at work, and I surely didn't want anyone thinking that is the norm for me. It sucks because I am the "rookie" in my unit and now I'm pregnant. I am such a disappointment to everyone I am sure. I don't know what the next step is, my Sgt told me to take the rest of the week off, and not to worry about it...but you know me, that's all I can think about.

Happy anniversary to us...

1 comments:

MapmakerJenny said...

Happy Anniversary to you!!!

I hope you feel better soon.