April 2, 2008

3D Ultrasound!


Oh...I almost forgot! A friend of mine's wife works at an office that does 3D & 4D sonograms, so as a gift to us she gave us a free video/pictures of Landon! Needless to say he wasn't very cooperative. His hands were in his face the entire time, and when she tried to move him around, he just pulled his feet up in front of his face too! However, we did get one pretty good picture of his little fat face! He is 27 weeks in the photo, and obviously a lot more plump than he was at 20 weeks!

We were able to see that Landon is still breech, and his butt is sitting right ontop of my bladder, maybe that is why I'm having so many bladder issues? I haven't had anything to drink but water and apple juice in the last 8 weeks....so I've decided that boy needs to get turned around and start kicking on another part of my body, my poor bladder is taking quite the beating! LOL...

2 comments:

MapmakerJenny said...

He's doing the same thing Jason did....trying to come out mooning the world. haha

He is such a cutie....I can see he looks like your first baby pic...ADORABLE!

Brian, Dani, Landon, & Kayden said...

Ha ha ha...yeah I was a little chunk! :)