April 5, 2008

The Nursery




Here it is! Brian worked so hard on it (I'll have to post those pics too, but they are in another camera!) My mom says that we're not having a baby...we are having a "little man!" I guess Landon's room isn't too traditional huh? LOL, I can't help it..that is what I like! Brian's parents gave us thier old rocker and I can't decide if I want to recover it or not...it doesn't clash and it is turning out to be another time consuming task! Comments and suggestions are welcome! :) I'm getting super excited! :)

2 comments:

MapmakerJenny said...

I love the room! Tell Brian he did a wonderful job on it.
My vote is to NOT recover the rocker. Save it for another time when you're feeling energetic. Besides it looks okay in the room.
I say REST REST REST while you can. BOTH of you.
I love the lettering on the wall. Landon is sure one lucky little guy to have great parents.

Love you guys!!!

Dena said...

Very CUTE! Love the name!