April 2, 2008

Update!

Ok...I am finally in the last trimester of my pregnancy! YIKES...it is creeping up and I find myself getting very anxious! So many things to do, so little time! Just as soon as the Dr. told me I was no longer high risk, I began urinating blood again, but this time it is blood clots, and I am once again very worried! It always starts on the weekend, so I have to call and talk to the on-call doctor. (For me that always seems to be the one doctor who speaks broken english...sheesh!) I wouldn't have been so worried, except that for a period of about 4-5 hours I was in a LOT of pain. I don't know how to describe it other than like very strong cramps and pressure on my lower abdomen. My stomach would get real hard at times and my back was KILLING me... I don't know what contractions feel like, but if that was a small taste of them (Braxton Hicks maybe? I dunno....)then just sign me up for the epidural now! Anyway, I got in the tub for about an hour and much to my relief it went away long enough for me to get comfortable in the bed and I went to sleep. Its happened one other time, but not near as bad. I swear I thought I was in early labor or something. Very scary.

The Dr. just told me to stay in bed until the blood cleared up for over 24 hours...so I did, and here I am. It sucked. Brian was putting together the crib & the nursery and all I wanted to do was be a part of it, but he kept snapping at me to get in the bed. Hmmmph!

1 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

That is scary! It sounds like a contraction to me (Braxton Hicks, probably). You need to take it easy and rest! Little Landon needs to stay right where he is for a little while longer :) You'll have plenty of time you get to spend in the nursery....feeding/rocking/changingdiapers/playing/etc. I do, however, want to see pics when it's all put together (and you're feeling better)!